Welcome to SPICE LUCK, a spice mail order store! We are an e-commerce site, specializing in spices and herbs, launched in 2010 with the aim of delivering attractive, rich spices and herbs from around the world to Japanese families. We sell about 300 kinds of products, collected from all over the world with our own procurement network.
>> The list of all our products
Our characteristics are largely as follows:
1. Sold in simple packages, cheaper than from storefront
Currently the mainstream spices and herbs in Japan are mainly sold in stores in glass bottles, containing very small amounts, such as 10 grams – 30 grams. With SPICE LUCK, you can purchase 50 grams -100 grams at the same price as in supermarkets and retail stores. Instead, the package is simple.
2. To meet a wide range of needs, we offer spices and herbs in as high a quality as possible in both whole / powder forms.
Powder spice is not simply “whole spice in powder form”. Even though whole spice and powder spice are originally the same spice, they differ in shape, so they differ in flavor and in use. In SPICE LUCK, we try to sell as many different shapes as possible.
3. We have developed flexible sizes, ranging from the 50-gram household size to the 1,000-gram business size.
For example, for those who love making home-made curries and use a lot of spices on a daily basis and for those who are operating cafes and curry eateries, we offer the L-size bags, containing 300 grams to 1,000 grams. Needless to say, the larger the size, the lower the price.
>> The list of L-size products for commercial use
4. We have developed the “series” of the original mixed spices that have been blended.
For example, if you are trying to make curry or jerk chicken at home, using original spices, you have to prepare several kinds of spices. Herbal salads and homemade pickles require similar preparation. SPICE LUCK sells a lot of mixed spices, the result of blending a number of spices beforehand. The lineup is diverse– from curry mix to herb salt, chili powder, pickle spice, Cajun mix, steak mix, etc. You can easily cook spicy and authentic dishes. Needless to say, they are the blends, based on our totally original recipes, available only in our store.
>> Original Mixed Spices
Regarding the English notation on our website
Our store basically serves the customers in Japan, so the notation on our website is in Japanese. But of course, we also want non-Japanese customers to actively use our website. Even though the text is in Japanese, the name of each spice is given in English. You can also search all our products in alphabetical order. Even so, if you cannot understand what you have read, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be able to respond to your inquiries in English.
>> The list of products in alphabetical order.
The following payment methods can be used:
Various credit cards, cash on delivery, bank transfer / postal order (shipping after payment), Amazon Pay, Yahoo Wallet settlement, Rakuten Bank settlement and Mobile Edy settlement
Regarding the methods of delivery and delivery charge
- – We will deliver by couriers (Kuroneko Yamato and Sagawa Kyubin).
- – Shipping fee is 680 yen nationwide.
- * The shipping fee to the Okinawa islands is different. If your purchased item is something that comes with free shipping, 680 yen will be deducted from the required additional shipping fee.
- – If your purchase is 7,800 yen or more, no shipping fee will be charged for its shipment.
- – We will be able to provide you with the date and time of your item’s arrival.
- – If the size of your item to be shipped is under 200 grams, you will be able to choose “Neko Post”, the postal delivery service of “Kuroneko Yamato”.
- – The shipping fee of “Neko Post” is 360 yen nationwide. Unlike mail service, it is a service that can track your item being shipped.
- * In some cases, the courier service and “Neko Post” require special charges in addition to their regular shipping fee. When that applies to you, the shipment will not be made until after we have received your consent for the special charges by telephone or by e-mail.
- – If there is anything for which that you need clarification, please contact us.
Regarding our store
– Store name: SPICE LUCK (Website-store only)
– Store hours: 9: 00-18: 00
Please feel free to contact us for any comments, questions or requests.
– Operator: Mosaic Market Inc.
– TEL: 03-6459-5992 (Japanese only)
– E-mail: email@example.com or inquiry form (available in English)